HM70R is waterproof to 2 metres for an impressive 4 hours. The replaceable battery, LED's and electronics are contained within a precision machined heatsink unibody housing, creating ultimate durability for the toughest working and outdoor environments. Harsh working conditions, caving, rescue, sea fishing and more - HM70R can handle it whilst giving you impressive light output and run time!!
A modern USB-C type socket is fitted under an aluminium screw cover (charging cable supplied) to charge the included 21700 battery in just 4 hours using your 2A mobile phone charger or similar.
The main 1600 lumen LED and reflector provide a balanced combination of spot and wide area spill light, lighting near and far at the same time. Safe illumination for a multitude of tasks. The main light offers output levels from 30 to 1600 lumens and punches out to an impressive 186 meters at maximum output.
* Low - 30 lumens (100 hours) - 26m beam
* Med - 150 lumens (30 hours) - 53m beam
* High - 500 lumens (6 hours) - 105m beam
* Turbo - 1600 lumens (2 hours total) - 186m beam (over heat protected - output will reduce to protect the LED and circuitry at 65c. Max power can be re set once the headlamp cools)
Pure flood beam with no distracting hard edges:
The HM70R V2's pure flood beam offers 2 output levels of 70 and 400 lumens. From a low level close working beam to a smooth, powerful pure flood with no hot spot, the flood light has you covered. Run times vary from a powerful 8 hours working light, to an impressive 2 days at 70 lumens!
* Med - 70 lumens (48 hours) - 16m beam
* High - 400 lumens (8 hours) - 38m beam
Protect your night vision or set up an emergency signal with the low level red beam.
Red - 5 lumens (400 hours) - 5m beam
Red SOS - 5 lumens (800 hours - 33 days !) - 5m beam
*** Please note that beams cannot be operated together ***
Fenix HM70R headlamp other features:
* Digitally regulated - maintains constant output
* Mode memory - remembers last used lighting level
* LED battery level / charging indicator behind silicon button cover
* Can use an 18650 battery (ALF-18 battery adapter sold seperately)
* Inner waterproof charging socket
* Perforated, breathable comfort headband
* Reflective strips on headband for added visibility
* 2m impact tested for durability
* 180 degree tilt mechanism for ideal beam alignment
* Beam lock out to prevent accidental activation during transport
* IP68 water proof (2m for 4 hours) for the toughest conditions
* Wide operating temperature of -35 to + 45 Deg C
On / Off:
Press and hold the switch for 0.5 seconds to turn the lamp on / off
* With the lamp switched off, press and hold the switch for 0.5 seconds to enter General Mode (Main Beam) or double click the switch to enter Functional Mode (Flood and Red LED's).
* From the on position, hold down the switch for 1.2 seconds to switch between modes.
* In General Mode, single click the switch to cycle through Low - Med - High and Turbo modes.
* In Functional Mode, single click the switch to cycle through Red - Medium Flood - High Flood and Red Flash.
When the lamp is switched off, press and hold the switch for 3 seconds. The lamp will blink red 3 times to indicate locked status.
When the lamp is locked, press and hold the switch for 3 seconds. The lamp will blink red 3 times then enter red light mode.
If the lamp is locked, it will blink red 3 times after pressing the switch to indicate locked status.
The Fenix HM70R tough LED headlamp is perfect for your most arduous pursuits from best caving headlamp, hunting headlamp, search and rescue, tough work and much more. This headlamp offers all the hallmarks of premium Fenix build quality with no corners cut, including metal heat dissipating head (much more expensive to produce than plastic headlamp bodies) and best electronics and LED's available.
Postage and packing to the UK.
Free standard economy postage is available on all orders over £10.00 (UK Mainland address)
UK Small Parcels (2-4 working days) £2.99
UK Large Parcels (2-4 working days) £4.99
Express parcels UK mainland (1-3 working days) £6.99
Large parcels can be sent to the UK mainland only. Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland and the Isle of Wight please contact us for a postal quote.
Delivery costs will be displayed in the checkout prior to payment.
Where ever possible your order is shipped the same or next working day, by Royal Mail or parcel courier. Busy periods may take a little longer!
Delivery working day's are Monday - Friday.
Please note Saturdays are not classed as a standard delivery day although some items sent by Royal Mail may arrive on a Saturday.
If, in the unlikely event, we do not have your product in stock we will advise you as soon as possible of the anticipated despatch date. If the item out of stock is only part of your order we will part ship those items in stock and forward the out of stock item as soon as possible.
All products are carefully packed to avoid any damage in transport. We do recycle some of our boxes so you may receive a box which may have old labels removed etc but it all helps to keep postage costs low and of course the enviroment benefits too.
For delivery of large items to an address in the channel islands please us the contact us link with the details of the item you wish to purchase and we will advise you of the carriage cost.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.