* Long distance spotlight (255m) with a wide spill beam (near and far lighting in one beam for distance lighting, and close in visibility) - 4 brightness settings of 50, 150, 400 and 1250 lumens.
* Floodlight Beam: For comfortable close in illumination over a wide area - 3 brightness settings of 5, 150 and 400 lumens.
* 5 lumen red flood light / red SOS indicator for night vision protection and emergency signalling.
Main and flood beams feature their own independent switches and can be used individually or combined to provide the perfect light setting for any task. The primary beam with its spotlight and spill lighting, illuminates both near and far simultaneously, avoiding trip hazards when walking or running. Both beams can be used together, combining the close-in flood beam with extra reach from the main beam to reduce the need to regularly adjust your lighting in mixed environments. The secondary 5 lumen red flood is ideal for map reading and protecting your night vision when only a little light is needed. All LED's feature a memory mode that will activate the light in your last used setting, ideal for sensitive environments.
The Fenix HP16R head unit features a die cast aluminium main body with internal heat sink, transferring heat from the LED to the large surface area outer casing for efficient cooling and long service life at high power settings. No plastic components in this critical heat transfer area, allowing higher brightness for longer! The head unit back plate is made from high quality PC plastic for added comfort, minimizing heat transfer to the wearer at high brightness levels. The head unit weighs only 75 grams, with a separate, light weight rear mounted battery box for even weight distribution and comfortable wear over long periods.
Connected by a strong, light weight braided cable with anti- stress S curve fitting in the headband, the battery box features a modern USB-C socket to charge the supplied Li-Po battery in just 3 hours, using your 2A mobile phone charger or similar. If power runs out, simply lift the quick release aluminium clasp to open the battery door, remove the Li-Po battery and insert 4 x universally available AA batteries and keep your adventure going.
Fenix HP16R headlamp other features:
* High CRI pure flood LED (4500k / CRI 75) retains the beauty of vivid natural colours
* Reflective strips on battery box rear for added visibility
* 2m impact tested for durability
* 60 degree tilt mechanism for ideal beam alignment
* Dual lock out (electronic and plastic cover) to prevent accidental activation during transport
* IP66 weather proof for all outdoor conditions
* Wide operating temperature of -35 to + 45 Deg C
* Helmet attachment hooks supplied
* General switch: for on/off and output selection on General mode.
* Functional switch: for on/off and output selection on Functional mode.
Press and hold either of the switches for 0.5 seconds to turn on/off the lamp.
General mode - Main Beam: Single click the general switch to cycle through Low→Med→High→Turbo of spotlight.
AA batteries output selection: Low→Med→High→Med→Low→Med→High concurrently (Main beam Turbo output and combined beams are unavailable when running on AA batteries)
Functional mode - Flood Beams: Single click the functional switch to cycle through Low→Med→High→Red Light→Red Flash.
Intelligent Memory Circuit
The headlamp memorizes the last selected output. When turned on again the previously used output will be recalled.
Lock: when the lamp is switched off, press and hold either of the two switches, or simultaneously press the two switches for 3 seconds, the lamp
will blink red three times to indicate locked status.
Unlock: when the lamp is locked, simultaneously press the two switches for 3 seconds, the lamp will be activated with 3 one-second red blinks and activated
on Red Light.
In locked status, clicking or pressing the switches will activate 3 one-second
red blinks to indicate locked status.
Please note that extended use of high output settings will reduce overall run times.
A high quality product in design, construction and operation, Fenix HP16R is built for your outdoor adventures.