Tronixpro Banzai Bass, 11’6″, 2-4oz
- BASS FISHING: Equal sectioned blank with a solid tip, designed specifically for bass fishing in the surf or estuaries.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: The lightweight carbon blank can be held for hours, ideal if you’re a wading angler who likes to stand in the surf when bass fishing, it is also equally sectioned for easy transportation.
- LIGHT LEDGER: As well as bass fishing, this is a fantastic flounder fishing rod and is just at home fishing in estuaries, harbours and fishing close in on surf beaches looking for close to shore species.
- CASTING: Rated to cast up to 4oz, this rod is happier fishing between 2 and 3oz with bait.
- MATERIALS: Two-piece, lightweight carbon blank fitted with black framed K guides and a DPS reel seat.
A lightweight bass fishing rod with a solid tip, the rod comes in at an ideal length of 11ft 6in and is equally sectioned for easy transportation. A rod for fishing with light leads and peeler crab baits or maddie baits for bass, it also doubles up as a fantastic flounder fishing rod. The lightweight carbon blank can be held for long periods, ideal if you’re a bass angler who likes to wade into the surf and hold your rod while waiting for a bite. While bass is this rods primary purpose, it can be used in estuaries, harbours and as a light surf ledgering rod. Rated to cast up to 4oz, this rod is happier fishing between 2 and 3oz with bait.
Postage and packing to the UK.
Free standard economy postage is available on all orders over £25.00 (UK Mainland address)
UK Small Parcels (2-4 working days) £2.99
UK Large Parcels (2-4 working days) £4.99
Express parcels UK mainland (1-3 working days) £7.99
Large parcels can be sent to the UK mainland only. Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland and the Isle of Wight please contact us for a postal quote.
Delivery costs will be displayed in the checkout prior to payment.
Where ever possible your order is shipped the same or next working day, by Royal Mail or parcel courier. Busy periods may take a little longer!
Delivery working day's are Monday - Friday.
Please note Saturdays are not classed as a standard delivery day although some items sent by Royal Mail may arrive on a Saturday.
If, in the unlikely event, we do not have your product in stock we will advise you as soon as possible of the anticipated despatch date. If the item out of stock is only part of your order we will part ship those items in stock and forward the out of stock item as soon as possible.
All products are carefully packed to avoid any damage in transport. We do recycle some of our boxes so you may receive a box which may have old labels removed etc but it all helps to keep postage costs low and of course the enviroment benefits too.
For delivery of large items to an address in the channel islands please us the contact us link with the details of the item you wish to purchase and we will advise you of the carriage cost.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.