Tronixpro Competition Match GT Fishing Rod
Tronixpro Competition Match GT. A two-piece traditional style beachcaster designed for the angler who fishes in a variety of different conditions. The rod of choice if you’re fishing for big rays and cod in rocky ground and deep water, but equally at home fishing shallower beaches for flatfish, dogfish and whiting. The blank is powerful, especially in the butt and mid-section. The tip retains plenty of sensitivity but is stiff enough that it won’t be affected by a big surf or tidal conditions. Designed to cast up to 250g, it can be cast conventionally with an overhead thump, to get the best from it, a pendulum style cast is required and having a good casting technique will get the most performance from this rod. Its optimum casting weight is 170g.
The blank is constructed from 30ton Japanese carbon from Mitsubishi with Nano Graphene Matrix, a material that is a hundred times stronger than steel of the same thickness. It makes the rod ultra-light and gives excellent recovery when casting as well as increasing overall strength and bite sensitivity in the tip.
The butt section is wrapped in a durable, rubber shrink wrap and comes with a Fuji DPS sliding reel seat so you can set the reel up in the right position for you. Fitted throughout with Fuji CC Framed KWAG guides, which help eliminate line twist to improve casting distances, they can also be used with a wide range of line diameters and are suitable for use with both multiplier and fixed spool reels.
- POWERFUL: A two-piece traditional style beach caster designed for the match or specimen angler who fishes a wide variety of venues and conditions.
- BIG FISH: The perfect rod for tackling big conger and tope off the shore and big rays and cod in rocky ground and deep water, a powerful butt and mid section help to subdue large fish. Yet still subtle enough to fish clean beaches for smaller fish.
- ALL ROUNDER : Designed to fish in a variety of terrains, in whatever conditions the weather throws up.
- HIGH-END MATERIALS: Japanese 30ton carbon from Mitsubishi using Nano Graphene Matrix, a specialist material that is a hundred times stronger than steel of the same thickness giving the rod increased recovery, higher strength and more sensitivity.
- QUALITY FITTINGS: Durable shrink wrapped butt section with Fuji DPS sliding reel seat and Fuji CC Framed KWAG guides that improve casting distance and are suitable to be used with multiplier and fixed spool reels.