- Made using exclusive hard-wearing 840 denier SkinMax material, this superb 50-litre carryall is perfect for serious match anglers and has loads of features incorporated as standard.
- The MX-50L has a detachable padded shoulder strap, padded carry handles, chunky robust zips with Middy icon pull-tabs and an open-style side pocket with adjustable strap closure for storing keepnets or additional items.
- The main zip opening is configured such that the carryall stays upright and open for ease of accessibility.
- In addition to the exclusive SkinMax material, there's a super durable hard base for stability and star-stitching at critical stress points to really ensure longevity and durability.
- Part of the outstanding MX Series luggage from Middy, the MX-50L teams up nicely with a MX-6T holdall.
Postage and packing to the UK.
Free standard economy postage is available on all orders over £10.00 (UK Mainland address)
Standard Delivery (3-5 working days) £3.50
Express parcels UK mainland (1 - 3 working days) £5.99
Large parcels can be sent to the UK mainland only. Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland and the Isle of Wight please contact us for a postal quote.
Delivery costs will be displayed in the checkout prior to payment.
Where ever possible your order is shipped the same working day, by Royal Mail or parcel courier, subject to when during the day your order is received. Busy periods may take a little longer!
Estimated Delivery Times for UK Orders:
UK mainland orders (standard service) 3-5 working days
UK mainland orders ( express parcels) 1-3 working days (may take longer for remote areas)
Delivery working day's are Monday - Friday.
Please note Saturdays are not classed as a standard delivery day although some items sent by Royal Mail may arrive on a Saturday.
If, in the unlikely event, we do not have your product in stock we will advise you as soon as possible of the anticipated despatch date. If the item out of stock is only part of your order we will part ship those items in stock and forward the out of stock item as soon as possible.
All products are carefully packed to avoid any damage in transport. We do recycle some of our boxes so you may receive a box which may have old labels removed etc but it all helps to keep postage costs low and of course the enviroment benefits too.
For delivery of large items to an address in the channel islands please us the contact us link with the details of the item you wish to purchase and we will advise you of the carriage cost.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.