The IKO® headlamp combines multiple technologies to offer 350 lumens at only 90 g. Featuring an AIRFIT® headband, an ultra-thin lamp body and an energy source worn in the rear, the headlamp is balanced and comfortable enough to be imperceptible. The multiple LEDs are ideally distributed to provide uniform lighting, for optimal visual comfort. IKO® comes with 3 standard batteries and is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery, thanks to its HYBRID CONCEPT design. It is versatile: can also be worn around the neck, or transformed into a lantern, using the storage pouch. It can be flattened to reduce bulk, making it practical for all outdoor activities.
- Ergonomic and comfortable, thanks to the AIRFIT® headband (Petzl patent):
- innovative, streamlined design, with semi-rigid headband and ultra-thin lamp body. The battery pack is in the rear, to distribute the weight of the headlamp over the entire head, making it balanced and comfortable enough to be almost imperceptible
- water-repellent headband, resists sweat and rain. The thin headband considerably reduces the area of contact and improves air circulation during dynamic activities
- quick and easy rear adjustment
- Optimal visual comfort:
- lightweight and powerful: 350 lumens at 90 g
- multiple LEDs provide homogeneous light distribution
- two beam types (flood or mixed) and many white brightness levels, to meet different user requirements: proximity lighting, movement and distance vision
- three lighting levels, easily and quickly accessible with a single button
- Versatile and easy to use:
- HYBRID CONCEPT design: IKO® comes with three standard batteries and is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery. The lamp detects the energy source and adjusts lighting performance (IKO® with standard batteries = 350 lumens, IKO® with CORE rechargeable battery = 500 lumens)
- can be mounted in various ways, depending on use: worn on the head or around the neck, placed on a table, attached to a tent pole or tree...
- storage pouch allows it to be transformed into a lantern
- reflective components on rear make the user visible at night
- battery charge indicator when lamp is turned on or off, for checking remaining battery life
- two LOCK functions to avoid accidentally turning it on
- can be flattened in its minimal pouch to reduce bulk
- compatible with all Petzl helmets
- Light output: 350 lumens (ANSI-FL1 STANDARD)
- Weight: 90 g
- Beam pattern: flood or mixed
- Energy: Three AAA/LR03 batteries (included) or CORE rechargeable battery (available as accessory)
- Battery compatibility: alkaline, lithium or Ni-MH rechargeable
- Certification(s): CE
- Watertightness: IPX4 (weather-resistant)
Postage and packing to the UK.
Free standard economy postage is available on all orders over £15.00 (UK Mainland address)
UK Small Parcels (2-4 working days) £2.99
UK Large Parcels (2-4 working days) £4.99
Express parcels UK mainland (1-3 working days) £6.99
Items which are Pre order / Ordered On Request are sent once we receive the item from our suppliers.
Large parcels can be sent to the UK mainland only. Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland and the Isle of Wight please contact us for a postal quote.
Delivery costs will be displayed in the checkout prior to payment.
Where ever possible your order is shipped the same or next working day, by Royal Mail or parcel courier. Busy periods may take a little longer!
Delivery working day's are Monday - Friday.
Please note Saturdays are not classed as a standard delivery day although some items sent by Royal Mail may arrive on a Saturday.
If, in the unlikely event, we do not have your product in stock we will advise you as soon as possible of the anticipated despatch date. If the item out of stock is only part of your order we will part ship those items in stock and forward the out of stock item as soon as possible.
All products are carefully packed to avoid any damage in transport. We do recycle some of our boxes so you may receive a box which may have old labels removed etc but it all helps to keep postage costs low and of course the enviroment benefits too.
For delivery of large items to an address in the channel islands please us the contact us link with the details of the item you wish to purchase and we will advise you of the carriage cost.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.