A light beach or estuary continental style rod rated to cast up to 5oz with bait but is happiest when fishing up to with 4oz. A fantastic rod for light ledgering when targeting fish such as flatfish in estuaries or close to the shoreline or for fishing for bass in the surf or at the mouth of an estuary. The blank is fairly stiff so you can punch out those baits to distance but has a nice, hybrid tip which will register faintest bites. A lovely, lightweight rod available in 4.2m and 4.5m lengths build on a 24ton blank with SiC K guides and a DPS reel seat. The BZ4 has an eye-catching look, designed to turn heads on the beach with the performance to match.
- HYBRID TIP: The best bite detection, whatever the range.
- LIGHT FISHING: Rated to cast between 3-5oz but at its best with 4oz, an ideal rod for fishing in estuaries, light surf beach work and as a bass rod. A lightweight blank that can be held for long periods, useful for surf bass fishing.
- POWER WHEN NEEDED: Plenty of power in the mid and butt section allows a good casting range and helps when playing bass amongst mixed rough ground and boulders, the extra power helping to steer fish through snags.
- MATERIALS: A light, strong blank built from 24ton carbon that is rung with K guides throughout and a DPS Reel Seat. Can be fished with a multiplier or fixed spool reel but designed for use with fixed spool.
- TWO LENGTHS: Available in both 4.2m and 4.5m versions.
Postage and packing to the UK.
Free standard economy postage is available on all orders over £10.00 (UK Mainland address)
UK Small Parcels (2-4 working days) £2.99
UK Large Parcels (2-4 working days) £4.99
Express parcels UK mainland (1-3 working days) £7.99
Large parcels can be sent to the UK mainland only. Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland and the Isle of Wight please contact us for a postal quote.
Delivery costs will be displayed in the checkout prior to payment.
Where ever possible your order is shipped the same or next working day, by Royal Mail or parcel courier. Busy periods may take a little longer!
Delivery working day's are Monday - Friday.
Please note Saturdays are not classed as a standard delivery day although some items sent by Royal Mail may arrive on a Saturday.
If, in the unlikely event, we do not have your product in stock we will advise you as soon as possible of the anticipated despatch date. If the item out of stock is only part of your order we will part ship those items in stock and forward the out of stock item as soon as possible.
All products are carefully packed to avoid any damage in transport. We do recycle some of our boxes so you may receive a box which may have old labels removed etc but it all helps to keep postage costs low and of course the enviroment benefits too.
For delivery of large items to an address in the channel islands please us the contact us link with the details of the item you wish to purchase and we will advise you of the carriage cost.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.