- HYBRID TIP: A carbon, hybrid tip offers the very best bite detection, regardless of your fishing distance.
- MULTI-PURPOSE: Capable of extreme or a gentle lob, regardless of where you need to put a bait, the Performance steps up. Optimum casting 120g to 150g.
- HIGH-END MATERIALS: Constructed from a mix of 46T and 40T Japanese carbon, a strong and light weight blank with a low diameter, fast recovery, and super sensitivity.
- QUALITY FITTINGS: Rung with Fuji Sic Framed KWAG guides and single leg guides on the hybrid tip section to fully utilise the rods capabilities. The Fitted with Fuji DPS reel seat and a non-slip, ergonomic, spiralled, rubber butt grip.
- SPECIES: Multi-purpose, bream, bass, rays, conger, and everything between.
A high-performance three-piece rod that offers superb fishing capabilities for the shore angler who requires something with a little more in terms of action and power to weight ratio, in a lightweight, strong package completed with a Fuji DPS reel seat and Fuji Sic guides.
Made from a mix of Japanese 46T and 40T carbon, the crisp blank is super strong and lightweight. Don’t be fooled by its low diameter blank, this is a blank that can perform and is equally adept at casting to extreme range as it is dropping in short. Excellent performance across the whole casting range makes this a multi-purpose tool for any shore angler.
Designed primarily for fishing clean beaches with a fixed spool. It performs best with weights in the range of 120 to 150g. A sensitive carbon hybrid tip rung with Fuji Sic single leg guides offers the best bite detection whatever range you’re fishing at.
In testing, it has performed faultlessly over a wide range of applications from summer bream fishing to autumn bass, rays and ever conger.
A subtle all black look with a reflective tip for enhanced bite detection at night.
Postage and packing to the UK.
Free standard economy postage is available on all orders over £10.00 (UK Mainland address)
UK Small Parcels (2-4 working days) £2.99
UK Large Parcels (2-4 working days) £4.99
Express parcels UK mainland (1-3 working days) £6.99
Large parcels can be sent to the UK mainland only. Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland and the Isle of Wight please contact us for a postal quote.
Delivery costs will be displayed in the checkout prior to payment.
Where ever possible your order is shipped the same or next working day, by Royal Mail or parcel courier. Busy periods may take a little longer!
Delivery working day's are Monday - Friday.
Please note Saturdays are not classed as a standard delivery day although some items sent by Royal Mail may arrive on a Saturday.
If, in the unlikely event, we do not have your product in stock we will advise you as soon as possible of the anticipated despatch date. If the item out of stock is only part of your order we will part ship those items in stock and forward the out of stock item as soon as possible.
All products are carefully packed to avoid any damage in transport. We do recycle some of our boxes so you may receive a box which may have old labels removed etc but it all helps to keep postage costs low and of course the enviroment benefits too.
For delivery of large items to an address in the channel islands please us the contact us link with the details of the item you wish to purchase and we will advise you of the carriage cost.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.