The Axia Climax is a short but heavy surface fishing lure that has buoyancy to make it sit higher out of the water. This weight distribution allows it to be worked effectively in both calm and rougher water conditions, the weight gives the lure extra stability when worked in choppy water, maintaining its action no matter what the conditions. The action resembles a zig zag across the surface of the water, ideal for fishing with a walk the dog method, it will snake and punch its way across stirred up, confused water with ease. The head of the lure features a sealed rattle chamber which contains plastic beads that give off a low pitch rattle, just enough to signal its presence to any predatory fish as it navigates the surface. Features strong split rings and ultra-sharp saltwater resistant trebles.
- A short but heavy surface lure that has buoyancy to make it sit higher out of the water.
- The weight distribution allows it to be worked in calm and rougher water conditions, the weight giving it extra stability.
- A zig zag action across the surface, making it ideal for fishing walk the dog style.
- The head of the lure has a sealed rattle chamber with a plastic bead to give off a low pitch rattle for extra attraction.
- Length: 113mm. Weight: 16.2g