ARE-D2 can also be used as a power bank, simply insert a Li-ion battery into the right hand bay (left bay does not support power bank function) and connect the supplied cable into the standard USB port on the charger, then plug the Micro USB end of the cable into to the device to be charged. (You can also use USB to Lightning etc cables to charge other devices)
ARE-D2 also features a low current discharge mode of approximately 100mA for trickle charging.
Li-ion: 10440, 14500, 16340, 18650, 21700, 26650
Ni-MH: AAA, AA, C
* Digital high definition display shows: Battery type, battery voltage, charge status, charging current, charging time, charging capacity - display cycled using the button below the LCD display.
* Input voltage: DC - 5.0V 2A
* Output voltage: Li-ion, 4.2v at 0.5 / 1.0 / (2.0A right channel only), Ni-MH 1.5V at 0.5 / 1A (Single click display button to change charge current during first 8 seconds of operation)
* Operating temperature: -20 to +50 degrees C
* Micro computer controlled - extends battery life
* Compliance: CE, FCC, RoHS, WEEE
* Trickle charges Ni-MH batteries at end of cycle to achieve full charge
* Short circuit, over current, over voltage and reverse polarity protected
* Dimensions: 123 x 62 x 30mm. Weight 92g
Charging status indicator bars:
* One flashing, 4 off = less than 20%
* One constant-on, one flashing, 3 off = 21-40%
* Two constant-on, one flashing, 2 off = 41-60%
* Three constant-on, one flashing, 1 off = 61-80%
* Four constant-on, one flashing = more than 80%
* Five constant-on = fully charged
Postage and packing to the UK.
Free standard economy postage is available on all orders over £20.00 (UK Mainland address)
UK Small Parcels (2-4 working days) £2.99
UK Large Parcels (2-4 working days) £4.99
Express parcels UK mainland (1-3 working days) £6.99
Items which are Pre order / Ordered On Request are sent once we receive the item from our suppliers.
Large parcels can be sent to the UK mainland only. Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland and the Isle of Wight please contact us for a postal quote.
Delivery costs will be displayed in the checkout prior to payment.
Where ever possible your order is shipped the same or next working day, by Royal Mail or parcel courier. Busy periods may take a little longer!
Delivery working day's are Monday - Friday.
Please note Saturdays are not classed as a standard delivery day although some items sent by Royal Mail may arrive on a Saturday.
If, in the unlikely event, we do not have your product in stock we will advise you as soon as possible of the anticipated despatch date. If the item out of stock is only part of your order we will part ship those items in stock and forward the out of stock item as soon as possible.
All products are carefully packed to avoid any damage in transport. We do recycle some of our boxes so you may receive a box which may have old labels removed etc but it all helps to keep postage costs low and of course the enviroment benefits too.
For delivery of large items to an address in the channel islands please us the contact us link with the details of the item you wish to purchase and we will advise you of the carriage cost.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.