Replacement for the popular Fenix CL25R premium small lantern, the CL26R lantern significantly upgrades the feature count whilst retaining a compact, take anywhere size. No compromise in performance has been made to keep the dimensions small, CL26R having an impressive 400 lumens Max output and a Max run time of 240 hours at its lowest white light output of 3 lumens. Keep the tent softly lit at night during a camping trip with no need for a recharge!
Following on from the AA powered Fenix CL23 camping lantern, CL26R now features 3 distinct modes to suit your circumstances. Down lighting only, front lighting only and full 360 degree area lighting making this one versatile product. Also incorporated is a red light mode and red light flashing mode.
The supplied Fenix 2600 mAh 18650 battery is replaceable and can be swapped for a higher capacity cell if required which will add over 30% to the already impressive run times.
Fenix CL26R lantern other features:
* Weatherproof to IP66 for outdoor use
* Uses 1 x 18650 rechargeable (supplied) or 2 x CR123 battery
* Insulated battery compartment maintains performance in cold conditions
* In built illuminated 4 bar battery meter under the Fenix logo shows charging and remaining power status
* Small and light for total portability. Weighs only 4.1oz
* 25 metre illumination zone
* 360 degree lighting at 400, 150 and 40 lumens
* Front lighting at 25 lumens
* Down lighting at 3 and 25 lumens (Please see ANSI graph below for full run time profile)
* Red light mode at 1 lumen and 1 lumen flash
* Low output mode can be used whilst charging
* Single push button operation with low battery indicator (18650 battery)
* Built in top magnet, tripod adapter and hanging loop for multiple use options
* Electronic battery reverse polarity protection
* Only 1.93 inches wide x 3.8 inches tall (49 X 97mm)
Perfect as a camping lantern, fishing lantern / bivvy light, automotive repair light and work light, Fenix CL26R offers you reliable high performance illumination for years to come.
Postage and packing to the UK.
Free standard economy postage is available on all orders over £15.00 (UK Mainland address)
UK Small Parcels (2-4 working days) £2.99
UK Large Parcels (2-4 working days) £4.99
Express parcels UK mainland (1-3 working days) £6.99
Items which are Pre order / Ordered On Request are sent once we receive the item from our suppliers.
Large parcels can be sent to the UK mainland only. Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland and the Isle of Wight please contact us for a postal quote.
Delivery costs will be displayed in the checkout prior to payment.
Where ever possible your order is shipped the same or next working day, by Royal Mail or parcel courier. Busy periods may take a little longer!
Delivery working day's are Monday - Friday.
Please note Saturdays are not classed as a standard delivery day although some items sent by Royal Mail may arrive on a Saturday.
If, in the unlikely event, we do not have your product in stock we will advise you as soon as possible of the anticipated despatch date. If the item out of stock is only part of your order we will part ship those items in stock and forward the out of stock item as soon as possible.
All products are carefully packed to avoid any damage in transport. We do recycle some of our boxes so you may receive a box which may have old labels removed etc but it all helps to keep postage costs low and of course the enviroment benefits too.
For delivery of large items to an address in the channel islands please us the contact us link with the details of the item you wish to purchase and we will advise you of the carriage cost.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.