Operated by a single switch, this Fenix torch provides outputs of 30 lumens (73.5 hrs), 150 lumens (17.25 hrs), 350 lumens (6 hrs), 800 lumens (2.5 hrs) and Turbo 1500 lumen boost mode (Run time 125 mins with declining output).
The light features a smooth beam lens which is ideal for working at short to mid distances and has a maximum beam range of 200 metres.
Fenix E28R Torch operation:
* On-Off: Press and hold the switch for 0.5 seconds
* Output selection: Single click the switch to cycle levels
* Strobe: Press and hold the switch for 1.5 seconds
* Switch lock out: Double click within 0.5 seconds to lock / unlock
Fenix E28R other features:
* USB-C fast charging (cable supplied) charges in 3 hrs using mobile phone charger or similar
* Can use 2 x CR123 batteries in emergency (don't attempt to charge CR123 batteries)
* LED charging indicator built in to operation switch (red charging / green charged)
* Battery status indicator built in to operation switch
* Intelligent memory circuit remembers last used lighting level (except Strobe)
* IP68 2m waterproof and dust proof - incl fully waterproof charging socket
* 30 lumen Eco Mode can be operated during charging
* 109mm long and only 66g weight excluding battery
* -35 to + 45c broad operating temperature
* 1.5m drop tested
A versatile, powerful little high quality EDC light for the outdoors, home, car and many other uses.
Postage and packing to the UK.
Free standard economy postage is available on all orders over £10.00 (UK Mainland address)
UK Small Parcels (2-4 working days) £2.99
UK Large Parcels (2-4 working days) £4.99
Express parcels UK mainland (1-3 working days) £6.99
Large parcels can be sent to the UK mainland only. Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland and the Isle of Wight please contact us for a postal quote.
Delivery costs will be displayed in the checkout prior to payment.
Where ever possible your order is shipped the same or next working day, by Royal Mail or parcel courier. Busy periods may take a little longer!
Delivery working day's are Monday - Friday.
Please note Saturdays are not classed as a standard delivery day although some items sent by Royal Mail may arrive on a Saturday.
If, in the unlikely event, we do not have your product in stock we will advise you as soon as possible of the anticipated despatch date. If the item out of stock is only part of your order we will part ship those items in stock and forward the out of stock item as soon as possible.
All products are carefully packed to avoid any damage in transport. We do recycle some of our boxes so you may receive a box which may have old labels removed etc but it all helps to keep postage costs low and of course the enviroment benefits too.
For delivery of large items to an address in the channel islands please us the contact us link with the details of the item you wish to purchase and we will advise you of the carriage cost.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.