Fenix HM65R Shadowmaster is exclusive to the UK. The original Fenix HM65R has been a firm favourite of many fishermen, outdoors people and tradesmen. However we have been asked on several occasions for a similar light but with a red light capability. Thus the origin of the ShadowMaster, a collaboration between TPS and Fenix.
The primary spot beam has been upgraded from 1000 to 1200 lumens and now uses non-dimming technology to maintain constant outputs throughout (no step downs). The white flood light has been replaced by a 150 lumen red LED which can run as low as 5 lumens for up to 120 hrs.
Designed primarily for the fishing, hunting and military and rescue markets, the option to run on red light allows users to preserve their night vision when out in the wilds and yet still have light to see, red light is also less likely to disturb wildlife.
Features Luminus SST40 White & Cree XP-E2 Red LED's
1200 Max lumen output
Uses 1 x Fenix ARB-L18-3500 battery (included)
HM65R ShadowMaster headlamp has been developed jointly with Fenix as an elite Fishing Headlamp, Hunting Headlamp and Military Headlamp. It features a powerful main beam boosted from 1000 to 1200 lumens, a 150 lumen red floodlight, upgraded non dimming power electronics and stealth black headbands. The lowest red light setting of 5 lumens is particularly useful for protecting dark adapted eyes and is less likely to spook wildlife than white light.
Our ShadowMaster headlamp utilizes a magnesium alloy body for ultra light weight and excellent heat dissipation. It features a focus free perfectly balanced main beam with 5 brightness settings that reaches out up to168 meters whilst also generating a wide area flood light to safely light your surroundings. A powerful red flood light offers 4 brightness settings from 5 to 150 lumens giving the choice of night vision protection / stealthy operation or red flood lighting out to a useful 30 meters.
The included Fenix ARB-L18-3500 mAh 18650 rechargeable battery delivers maximum run times whatever lighting mode is in use. The battery is easy to swap for a spare simply by unscrewing the battery cap, keeping your adventure going indefinitely! The battery is charged on board via the supplied USB-C type cable and your choice of mains or outdoor charger, whilst a 4 LED battery meter between the individual beam switches indicates charging status and remaining charge.
Worries about durability ? No concerns here. Fenix HM65R ShadowMaster is rated 2M drop resistant, dust proof and waterproof to 2 meters for 30 minutes. HM65R has proven ultra reliable in the toughest situations.
Fenix HM65R ShadowMaster headlamp other features:
* 4 non dimming brightness levels of 50 lm (40 hrs), 150 lm (14 hrs), 400 lm (6 hrs), 600 lm (3 hrs)
* Continuous Turbo output: 1200 lm (20 mins) dropping to 800 lm (1 hr 40 mins)
* 4 Red Floodlight non dimming brightness levels of 5 lm (120 hrs), 25 lm (28 hrs), 85 lm (10 hrs) and 150 lm (4.5 hrs)
* Individual switches for each beam control on / off and brightness
* Charges in just 3 hours from a 5v 2A mains USB adapter (not supplied)
* Ergonomic headlamp holder for comfort during long periods of use
* Hollow headband structure - breathable for comfort during long periods of use
* Headband silicon strips keep sweat out of your eyes during intense activity
* Low level main beam and Mid level red flood output can be used whilst charging
* Fits into Fenix compact APB-20 headlamp storage case (only just) and APB-30 headlamp storage case
Fenix HM65R ShadowMaster operation:
* Press and hold the left switch for 0.5 seconds to turn on / off the red flood light or the right switch to turn on / off the main beam
* Tap the switch on the operating beam to cycle one brightness level with each tap
* Pressing the inoperative switch while a beam is lit will switch between beams (beams cannot be combined)
Lock Out Mode (Prevents accidental operation)
* Press either or both switches for 3 seconds. The light will blink 4 times on low red light mode to indicate locked status.
* To unlock, press both switches for 3 seconds. The light will blink 4 times on low red light mode and activate in low output red light mode.
* When locked, pressing either switch will activate 4 blinks in low red light mode to indicate locked status
Our HM65R ShadowMaster headlamp is perfect for your arduous pursuits from best fishing headlamp, best hunting headlamp to military headlamp and many more. With all the hallmarks of the HM65R model that has found its way into many search and rescue teams reliant on its legendary durability and performance, ShadowMaster is the headlamp of choice for those who appreciate the best build quality and performance.
Postage and packing to the UK.
Free standard economy postage is available on all orders over £20.00 (UK Mainland address)
UK Small Parcels (2-4 working days) £2.99
UK Large Parcels (2-4 working days) £4.99
Express parcels UK mainland (1-3 working days) £6.99
Items which are Pre order / Ordered On Request are sent once we receive the item from our suppliers.
Large parcels can be sent to the UK mainland only. Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland and the Isle of Wight please contact us for a postal quote.
Delivery costs will be displayed in the checkout prior to payment.
Where ever possible your order is shipped the same or next working day, by Royal Mail or parcel courier. Busy periods may take a little longer!
Delivery working day's are Monday - Friday.
Please note Saturdays are not classed as a standard delivery day although some items sent by Royal Mail may arrive on a Saturday.
If, in the unlikely event, we do not have your product in stock we will advise you as soon as possible of the anticipated despatch date. If the item out of stock is only part of your order we will part ship those items in stock and forward the out of stock item as soon as possible.
All products are carefully packed to avoid any damage in transport. We do recycle some of our boxes so you may receive a box which may have old labels removed etc but it all helps to keep postage costs low and of course the enviroment benefits too.
For delivery of large items to an address in the channel islands please us the contact us link with the details of the item you wish to purchase and we will advise you of the carriage cost.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.