Tronixpro Competition Match GT. A two-piece traditional style beachcaster designed for the angler who fishes in a variety of different conditions. The rod of choice if you’re fishing for big rays and cod in rocky ground and deep water, but equally at home fishing shallower beaches for flatfish, dogfish and whiting. The blank is powerful, especially in the butt and mid-section. The tip retains plenty of sensitivity but is stiff enough that it won’t be affected by a big surf or tidal conditions. Designed to cast up to 250g, it can be cast conventionally with an overhead thump, to get the best from it, a pendulum style cast is required and having a good casting technique will get the most performance from this rod. Its optimum casting weight is 170g.
The blank is constructed from 30ton Japanese carbon from Mitsubishi with Nano Graphene Matrix, a material that is a hundred times stronger than steel of the same thickness. It makes the rod ultra-light and gives excellent recovery when casting as well as increasing overall strength and bite sensitivity in the tip.
The butt section is wrapped in a durable, rubber shrink wrap and comes with a Fuji DPS sliding reel seat so you can set the reel up in the right position for you. Fitted throughout with Fuji CC Framed KWAG guides, which help eliminate line twist to improve casting distances, they can also be used with a wide range of line diameters and are suitable for use with both multiplier and fixed spool reels.
- POWERFUL: A two-piece traditional style beach caster designed for the match or specimen angler who fishes a wide variety of venues and conditions.
- BIG FISH: The perfect rod for tackling big conger and tope off the shore and big rays and cod in rocky ground and deep water, a powerful butt and mid section help to subdue large fish. Yet still subtle enough to fish clean beaches for smaller fish.
- ALL ROUNDER : Designed to fish in a variety of terrains, in whatever conditions the weather throws up.
- HIGH-END MATERIALS: Japanese 30ton carbon from Mitsubishi using Nano Graphene Matrix, a specialist material that is a hundred times stronger than steel of the same thickness giving the rod increased recovery, higher strength and more sensitivity.
- QUALITY FITTINGS: Durable shrink wrapped butt section with Fuji DPS sliding reel seat and Fuji CC Framed KWAG guides that improve casting distance and are suitable to be used with multiplier and fixed spool reels.
Postage and packing to the UK.
Free standard economy postage is available on all orders over £10.00 (UK Mainland address)
UK Small Parcels (2-4 working days) £2.99
UK Large Parcels (2-4 working days) £4.99
Express parcels UK mainland (1-3 working days) £7.99
Large parcels can be sent to the UK mainland only. Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland and the Isle of Wight please contact us for a postal quote.
Delivery costs will be displayed in the checkout prior to payment.
Where ever possible your order is shipped the same or next working day, by Royal Mail or parcel courier. Busy periods may take a little longer!
Delivery working day's are Monday - Friday.
Please note Saturdays are not classed as a standard delivery day although some items sent by Royal Mail may arrive on a Saturday.
If, in the unlikely event, we do not have your product in stock we will advise you as soon as possible of the anticipated despatch date. If the item out of stock is only part of your order we will part ship those items in stock and forward the out of stock item as soon as possible.
All products are carefully packed to avoid any damage in transport. We do recycle some of our boxes so you may receive a box which may have old labels removed etc but it all helps to keep postage costs low and of course the enviroment benefits too.
For delivery of large items to an address in the channel islands please us the contact us link with the details of the item you wish to purchase and we will advise you of the carriage cost.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.